Friday, April 12, 2013

Goals Goals Goals

Oh man, I really haven't been keeping up with this blog like I wanted to! Well hopefully that will change soon. I decided I needed to sit down and start working on a list of short term and long term goals for myself. My sister and I went through the Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and came up with goals for myself. I am going to share them with you :-)

SHORT TERM GOALS

Here is the list of goals I came up with that I would like to accomplish before the end of the year

*Lose 40 lbs or more
*exercise at least 2 times a week
*have a table at 1 craft show
*Commit to working 1 hour per day in my craft room
*Pay off bills
*schedule my yearly (TMI, I know.. sorry)
*Write on this blog 2 times a week

LONG TERM GOALS

Here are goals that I would like to accomplish in the next 5 years

*join a craft/crochet/quilting club
*buy a new wardrobe in a smaller size ;-)
*get my hair professionally cut and colored
*buy a new bed
*buy a new car
*put in new floors throughout my house
*get married
*have more babies.. I can't wait for this one!

I think everybody should have a few goals. It helps to keep your life moving forward and gives you something to work for. That is all I have for now.. get writing your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment