Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cleaning up my Craft Room....

So the other day I decided it was time to organize and re arrange my craft room. It will make it SO much easier to work on things. It was really starting to get out of hand... I won't even show you a before picture. While organizing I decided to do some re-purposing. I had one of those "closet on wheels" things. It looks like this. I had a few 1/4 inch wooden dowels so I drilled holes into the side of the poles of the garment rack. I used the top of the rack to store my lace and then the wooden dowels I put ribbon on. Here is my final product


Looks pretty awesome!!!! After I finished that.. I saw the side to an old crib that I had held onto. I decided I would put my yard cuts of fabric on there. Here it is finished...

So far so good.... I still have a LONG way to go... I will update later. And then I will be able to get back to my other projects... like finishing my couch!!! haha. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment