Monday, April 22, 2013

Pallets

The weather has been crappy this past week and then yesterday was beautiful! I got motivated! So I decided to start tearing apart a few pallets that I had collected for a shelving unit I want to make for my kitchen. I cut the boards to size and sanded them. I am making little crates that I will put together to create a shelf. I cut each board to 18" and using 2 x 2 boards I started putting them together. I finished one side of a crate and realized I was going to need a bunch more pallets. My lovely boyfriend decided to venture out and pick up a pile of pallets we saw weeks ago.

Now I just need to cut those and sand them.. I will post pictures once I get all my materials ready! Stay tuned. I know.. I start LOTS of projects without finishing them.. I really need to stop that! Hopefully more updates soon! Until then, thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment